Writing is a way of expressing yourself through words. It is
a visual representation of language and thoughts that are put down on paper.
Many people use writing as a way to express themselves with out verbally saying
it out loud. Some find it easier to be expressive this way and some do not.
Writing is just a way of communicating to an audience. A remix is something
that is already created but then it is either recreated or there are additions
added to it. An example of a remix we used in class was the iPod. It started
off with the scroll wheel and over the years it has developed into a more high
tech version with a touch screen, more storage, the size of the iPod itself,
and the style of it. There is a relationship between writing and remixes and it
is that neither one of them are original. What people write will be different
from someone else but at the same time they might share the same ideas, which can
keep it from being original. When you remix something, you are creating something
new from what its original value. My expectation for this course is that I hope
it is as fun and enjoyable as it seems and I hope to gain better writing skills
throughout this semester. I expect that in each assignment we do, I gain a better
understanding of writing. At the end of this course, I hope to gain a better
understanding on different writing tools, how to approach different audiences
and understanding how to word my thoughts to capture that particular audience,
and I hope to become a better writer as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment