Writing is an authors’ way of
expressing the ideas that our composed in their minds. Through writing, a
reader is exposed to a world of ideas and translations of events. A remix is a
remake of something that was already created. Remixes are usually created to
improve the original version of something and to add a personal spin to a
creation. After watching the video “Everything Is A Remix”, I have been exposed
to the idea that there is a connection between writing and remixes. When writing
and trying to create a master piece, ideas are duplicated from things that you
have been exposed to, such as other great authors and their literature. When
wanting to write about a teen dealing with the possibility of being in love
with a Vampire, most people would refer or even duplicate similar events that
took place in novels such as “Twilight”. When making the connections between a
remix and writing, I have come to realize that remixes are typically necessary
in order to create master pieces in the world due to the fact that “nothing is
original”. While enrolled in this course, I expect to enhance my ability to create
literature and write essays, and also to do better in research essays. I expect
to be on a higher level in writing general and to learn different methods and
types of writings that I was never exposed to. I also hope to increase in the
passion I have for writing and to develop an understanding of the writings of
others.
No comments:
Post a Comment