Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Blog 1
Writing is transcribing thoughts and putting them down on paper. It can help express one's emotions and feelings for other to see and interpret. However this is tricky as many people can interpret it in many different ways. Remix is taking an "original" piece of work and reworking in and essentially making it into something different. This occurs in many places, the music industry for one. People often take a popular song and make their own version of it. Writers often do they same, as they are inspired by a certain style of writing. Writing and remixes do go hand in hand as authors state how they were inspired by other works of art. My expectations of this course have changed as it was looked before as a prerequisite, but I think that it'll be quite interesting. The teacher seems as though he will not teach the conventional way. I hope to gain new experiences and increase my writing skills, and look at different perspective. I've never been a strong writer, and tend to repeat myself on multiple occasions. Pretty sure I repeated myself somewhere in this passage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment