1. This Christmas I am actually planning on getting a kitten. I know this will be a great shock to my parents because I haven't exactly told them yet... My plan to persuade would be simple facts about how cats are seen as the most independent animals and other techniques like ethos where I would tell them how we got the kitty from the shelter. Having my parents hold the kitten would be a great technique as well, they won't want to get rid of something they feel attached too. I was thinking about making this into a little presentation where I maybe give both of my parents handouts and show them the kitten.
Exigence- Having another animal
Audience- My parents
Constraints- Appealing to emotion, showing how independent cats are.
2. I was thinking about maybe advertising going out of town for Christmas as well. I would say that if we went to New York we could see the ball drop on New Years, and how we could stay away from the weird relatives we have if we go out of town. Other ideas include not having to pick up the house, experiencing snow etc..
Exigence- Going out of town for Christmas break
Audience- My parents
Constraints- Convenience of going out of town, how simple it would be to "get away." avoid talking about costs.
3. I could advertise the meal plans here on campus. I could talk about all of the different packages they offer. I would go through the various types of food they have at fresh and suwanee. I could also talk about the flex bucks and say how you can spend them in the union and even at Chili's. This would be an appeal that would cause someone to think about the various foods they could eat. I might even have a sampler of things like chik-fil a and freshens.
Exigence- Meal plans for students
Audience- Students attending FSU
Constraints- They might think they can manage their own meals, convince them that there are infinite possibilities with the meal plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment