As usual, I am stumped as to what I should choose for the
final assemblage project. My first idea of an exigence would be related to the
concept of digital streaming in either music or films and TV shows. The issue
came to mind when I saw that artists and companies as of recent have been withholding
their music and films from music and film streaming apps and sites such as Spotify
and Netflix, which inevitably decreases their sales and spread of their product.
Depending on which direction I take the idea, the audience would be the 16-25
year olds, who are the main users of music and television streaming sites, or
it could be towards the companies and individuals who withhold their works from
being streamed. The format I had in mind was very visual, with many statistics
shown in the form of charts and graphs in order to represent the positive statistics
that come with putting products up to be streamed digitally. Constraints would
include people who are against digital streaming, such as musicians and
producers whose sales are affected negatively by it, and the logic to counter
that would be the positive statistics used to show the positive effects of
Netflix and Spotify. Overall, I am not completely sure if this is even a good
topic or if I want to follow through with it, but it is the grounds I’ll start
with. I do not want to cover something that’s overdone, but at the same time I
do not want a topic so obscure that it just becomes difficult to draw arguments
from it.
No comments:
Post a Comment