For this project, one of the ideas I came up with was the
idea of pursuing my audience (recent mothers) to provide their children with a
healthy life right from the beginning.
Mothers have so much to worry about when dealing with the types of foods
they present to their children. A
healthy nutrition from the start paves the path to a health and long life made
with good dietary choices. Personally, I
was never taken to McDonalds and fast food chains of this kind when I was
young, and now that I am older have no desire or random cravings for the food
served at these places. I realize that I
crave things like fruit and vegetables mainly because my diet has always
consisted of such foods. I will create a
pamphlet so mothers can have a general understanding of the importance of this
concept for their children’s health and development so it could push them to
think about their choices.
Second idea was to present to my friends why being reckless
due to alcohol can land you in danger and produce a lot of trouble. I believe
making things as personal and vulnerable as possible helps get the point across
with issues of this kind. Photos and
videos of people who have already suffered the consequences could make on
impact on my audience and make my project successful.
My third option would be to push to have healthier and
fresher food places on campus. The only
place on campus that offers a healthy meal cost around 9-10 dollars per salad,
which pushes students to purchase foods, that are not healthy and can cause
harm.
No comments:
Post a Comment