Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blog Post 10


For the most part I am stumped as to what I should do on this rhetoric assemblage project. I’m thinking about doing something related to the performing arts since that is something that I consider myself to have knowledge on. The exigence would be something along the lines of professional dancers rights or increased pay for dancers. The audience would be dance companies and people that donate to these companies. The constraints would be the economy? I think. Another option related to the performing arts would be an exigence where I would advocate for the change of mentality of certain activities to also be thought of as sports. For example dance, cheerleading, color guard, marching band. Most of theses activities are just thought of as activities when they actually require the same rigor and discipline as any other sport. The audience would be to the people who enjoy watching these activities but have that “not a sport” mentality. Some of the constraints would be die hard sports fans…? I am also stumped on what kind of media I would use to present these ideas. My go to method would be to use a poster or a video but because I have not decided on which idea to go with I still do not know what to do with that. I am also having trouble with thinking about the five sources I would use. If it was a video maybe I could compile different videos on the hardship of dancers and include some narration or I could also do videos on how hard the other activities work, while using footage from movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment