Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Blog Post #10
For the assemblage project, I have come up with a few ideas of what I would like to do for it. The first exigence is the domestic violence of children. Through this exigence I will try to convey the wrongs of domestic violence and how it is even worse when you are harming a child. With this exigence, I will probably create a poster that displays the statistics behind those that are domestically abused and those that usually do the abusing (family members). The poster will also display images of kids that have been domestically abused but the picture will be changed to look like something else. The second exigence that I am considering is social media and the lack of seriousness that it has behind it. I am not really sure how to name this exigence, but with this concept I plan to display trending images and trending topics that are token for a joke on social media but is not and should be taken very seriously. Audience for this type of exigence would be high school Instagram/ twitter users. Through this exigence I will show the wrongs of this type of trending and hopefully try to change the opinions of my audience and bring a stop to the trend. For this exigence I was thinking about making a Twitter or Instagram account, or making a board that displays this Twitter or Instagram account. This board or account will display and show the things that are being shared in a humorous way across the United States and show how it has affected our generation statistically and emotionally
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment