For my final project I am thinking about doing different types of clothing stores that make the same style of clothes, but how consumers pick and trust a store more that is usually more expensive and popular even when another store may sell the same thing and it may work the same way but since it is not from the more popular and expensive store that they don't get as much business. I am trying to get the point that name brands matter to a lot of people and more consumers spend hundreds more on an item rather than buying the item that is cheaper. This led me to believe that my exigence is that consumers would rather have an item from a popular more expensive brand then an item from a less expensive and not as popular brand. I would try to show people that they would save money and benefit from choosing the less expensive and not as popular brand sometimes and it is not all about what people think of you. In my final project, the genre would consist of the different clothing stores. Considering that I am using different clothing stores in which people shop at leads me to believe that my audience will be consumers. My rhetorical assemblage will be soley based on the question: Why do people spend more money than they have to when a product that is just as good can be bought at a lower price? I will also tie in what Bitzer said in his article.
No comments:
Post a Comment