Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blog post10

For my rhetorical assemblage I was thinking about working with the subject of Internet censorship and why it should be limited. To narrow down the topic to make it more specific I was going to maybe pic a specific subject on the Internet that is very controversial in the topic of Internet censorship, however, I have not specifically come up with what I would choose yet. I have always found this topic very interesting and I really would love to know more about it. This assignment would give me a chance to do so.

The exigence of this project would be the opposition of Internet censorship, or at least certain parts of it to make it less general. I would hope to show people why it is unnecessary and a violation of certain rights granted to us.
The audience of my project would be those who feel that the Internet should be censored, or those who believe that whatever specific topic I choose should be censored out of the Internet.
For constraints I would say my biggest ones would be getting the people who are so for censorship to give into my reasons. To be honest I am still a little bit confused on what these would be.
The genre would be controversial issues and censorship, etc.
Lastly, for modes and my medium some of my options would be a video assemblage with different clips relating to censorship, a poster that would have my topics with stats and relevant pictures, a website that has to deal with uncensored items, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment