There are three different ideas that have come to my mind for what I should write upon. These dwell on subjects I find interesting, although others may find this boring. I largely enjoy warfare and its progression. So my first idea would be the development of MBT (Main Battle Tanks) and where they origin from. What cause these types of machinery to evolve from the wars prior? This class of vehicles was invented after multiple wars and stand between the classes of heavy tanks and medium tanks. This can be traced all the way back to armoured cars etc.
Another point or subject that I find interesting would be warfare tactics. An example of this would be the U.S. tactic of combination of shock and awe to completely annihilate the enemy without giving them a chance to retaliate. Tactics changed from war to war, in order to give opposing forces an advantage on one another, no matter how small or slight it was. Yet at the same time, old tactics are reused over and over again, i.e. the Blitzkrieg Tactic used by Germany during WWII. I could start here or go even further back into Britain's or France's history as this tactic was developed by them. Going into the history between France (which surprisingly had a good army despite all of the white flag jokes) and Great Britain, along with all the technological advances that helped developed said tactics.
As a safety net, my last choice would be the music industry. For example, one of the most recent music rip-offs would be Anaconda by Nicki Minaj from a well know song of Baby got Back. From this, i could write on the progressions of the beat that was developed, and how it was used through multiple songs.
No comments:
Post a Comment