Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Genealogy Ideas



The ideas that I have come up with for my genealogy project are: 1) 2012 or the idea or the end of the world. 2) Human Nature by Michael Jackson 3) the image of Nicki Minaj. With my first idea, I will start from the film “2012” that talks about the end of the world. After elaborating on the movie, I will explain the ideas in which the movie was originated from and movies that came before it that displayed the same ideas of an ending world. After displaying the movies, books and other things that could have put the movie together, I will finish by talking about the Mayan calendar that predicted the end of the world on December 21, 2012. In the second idea, I will start off with the original song “Human Nature” and show how the same beat of Michael Jackson hit song has been used in many other artist music. Artists such as SWV and Chris Brown throughout the years have used the beats of Michael Jackson and I will use the, as examples in my genealogy but also show how it was different in such aspects as pitch, speed, and vocals. Finally in my last idea, I will explain how the look and musical approach of singer/rapper Nicki Minaj has been a reflection of rapper Lil Kim. The ideas of Nicki Minaj have been copied from Lil Kim in the way that she dresses, acts, raps, and even down to the poses that she does in a photo shoot. After elaborating on the idea of Nicki Minaj being a big fan of Lil Kim, I will elaborate on where Lil Kim may have gotten her own ideas from.  

No comments:

Post a Comment