Writing is a form of language. It
allows us to express the thoughts in our head in an organized structure on
paper. Writing is an essential skill for the workplace, in college, and for
communication. Writing gives an insight to how you think and operate as an
individual. Musicians write songs as a way to communicate their feelings or
perspectives. When a person uses a piece of music from another artist, changes
the composition, and incorporates it into a song of their own, it is called a
remix. Remixes have become extremely popular with the increase of
electronically made music. DJs will use sections from a series of different
tracks to use in a song with their own twist on it.
I expect to learn how to write a
research paper by the time I complete this course. I should be able to use text
from other authors such as diaries, journals, and newspaper articles, in a
manner to support claims that are made in my arguments. By finishing this
course I hope to be able to write a strong paper using evidence from other
authors to comprehend, understand, and explain my position on a subject. By
transforming information from outside texts, I will be able to increase my
level of writing by being able to support the information presented. I hope to
enhance my writing throughout the duration of the semester by continuing to
edit and refine the work that I write. This course will enable me to produce
academic documents that I will be proud of composing.
No comments:
Post a Comment