While brainstorming ideas for my
remediation, I was thinking of having presenting to children, peers and comic
book fans.
For children, I would work in
creating a comic book collage. This would consist of a comic book format of the
assemblages of Batman. It would include comic book artwork from Batman’s
introduction into the comic book world, important storylines, origins and
comparisons to the Ubermensch & Sherlock Holmes. Then, it would contain his
sidekicks (and Bat-Family) and villains.
For my
peers and other comic book fans, I can go two ways. I could either make a
website blog or create a short movie which would be more along the lines of the
film version of the comic book collage. The website would technically be the
most boring or professional medium, but it depends on the outlook of the
viewer. The website will be made from the Weebly and will adopt the look of a
classic 1960’s type comic book. It will be hyper stylized, but will include the
main aspects of the Genealogy essay.
The short
movie will be more of a directional piece, meaning that I would be included and
give a personal outtake my own essay and Batman’s origins. This would be the
most appealing for comic book nerds, since I am one. Max Landis, the director
of the 2012 superhero movie, “Chronicle,” created a short film on the history
of comic book deaths, which originated from the “Death of Superman,” comic book
storyline in the early 1990’s. (250)
No comments:
Post a Comment