Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Blog Post 5

One of the audiences that I thought of for this remediation project would be to inner city children. My thought process went along the lines of making a rap song. Kind of like how we sometimes see in movies where people are free styling with someone doing a beat with their mouth. In the freestyle I would include the major plot elements of Snow White and maybe mention some of the sources that I used in my paper.
Another audience that I thought of was if I put myself in the situation where I was going to a job interview for Disney or something and I had to make a presentation based on the one thing I was most knowledgeable about in terms of fairytales. Of course I would pick Snow White and in this case I would try to do a power presentation or with the information of a kind of portfolio that resembles the paper I wrote. Again I would include my the major points I discussed in my essay and I would try to makes things creative in terms of color and imagery because the subject is essentially something that is regarded as cheerful.

An audience in which I wanted to promote a new version of Snow White like a movie or a new book I would try to do a trailer if it was a movie or a poster/ collage if it was for a book or some other miscellaneous thing. In this case I’m trying to capture the audiences attention so I would use a major symbol in relation to Snow White like the apple or dwarfs or a version of Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment