Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Blog Post #5
For the remediation of the genealogy essay, I was thinking of making postcards from Dorothy's farm in Kansas and Emerald City, along with her new companions. The audience would be international students who are interested in learning about American pop culture or classic American literature. Another idea would be to do a movie with people dressed up with characters from the novel using black and white for the original plot-line from the novel The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and color for the remakes. The audience would be theatre students would want to learn more about how the novel has influenced acting in Broadway. I also thought the idea of a "movie poster" with elements from the novel, the 1939 film adaptation, and the 1902 Broadway play would be interested. I also could use the postcards as an inspiration for the new movie poster. The audience would be classic movie enthusiasts, historians, or antique pickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment