1. My first idea was an obvious one. Since I wrote about the Greek god Ares, and the Roman god Mars I thought I could reach out to all ages but mostly getting the attention of people in their 20's and up. My idea would be 3 figurines made from clay. Each the different persona that Ares embodied. For example I would have Ares as the ancient Greeks saw him, Mars as the ancient Romans saw him, and last I would make Ares as modern day books depict him.
2. My second idea was to reach younger teens and children with a picture book or just book. Since Rick Riordans' book was so famous amongst young teens I figured I could fashion a book about modern day Ares meeting both ancient Mars and Ares and making a fun twist to how they viewed each other.
3. Lastly I thought it would be a cool idea to draw a portrait like the ancient Greeks used to paint onto pots. Obviously it would be difficult to paint such thing like a pot but I've seen how they used to portray stories and also people on pots in their art and could fashion something similar on a poster board. This painting would be the same picture as the evolution of man picture where it goes from ape to walking ape to man with spear. The only difference would be that it is Ares to Mars to modern Ares.
No comments:
Post a Comment