Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog Post 5


  1. For my remediation I want to show that Disney used similar aspects from each film, but altered them to make each film original to the directors and writers. 

    For the first audience, I will aim it towards people the ages of two to ten. The medium in which I think is appropriate for this audience is an interactive video game on a gaming device. This will draw the audience in since they are younger. This game will explore all the different characters and let the audience pick out similarities and differences between the two, while still being able to have the audiences attention. There will also be other games involving them controlling the interaction among the characters and how the characters get to their "Happily ever after."

    For the second audience, I will aim it towards teenagers, ages 13-19, and it will be a video that demonstrates how each film was a remix of another. It will show clips of the movie to make it more interesting while also informative. These clips will point out how each film is similar and different to one another.

    For the third audience I will aim it towards adults with ages ranging from 35-50 years old. It will be an article talking about what the films have in common and what they don's. Thus, this gives people the ability to retain information more because they are pointing it out themselves. Eventually they will write a blog post reflecting on what they thought and how their view of each movie was different even when they had similar aspects.

No comments:

Post a Comment