Another audience that I could present my genealogy to would be my peers in college. Since there has been many recent media involving vampires that speaks to this age group, I would want to present them with facts about the truth of these mysterious creatures. Many people have no idea where the legends of vampires came from. I would use a collage, in venn-diagram form, to compare and contrast how vampires looked and acted today and when they were first talked about.
Film producers would be another group of people that could benefit from a remediation of the genealogy of vampires. With an increased interest in these vampire creatures, movie producers have taken advantage of this attention and have used creatures like them in their productions. I would use a song to describe what vampires where like in ancient myths and compare them to the vampires of today.
No comments:
Post a Comment