Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog 5

After much thought about audiences I could target while doing my remediation for my genealogy project on Frankenstein and where the idea came from, I decided the best targets would be young children, my senior year AP English class and adults, and the best mediums for all of these audiences.

For starters, if I were to choose young children they would be around the age of 6-10. With this approach I would chose the medium of a children’s book. I could take the story of Frankenstein and make it less “scary” by having the plot of the book be comedic. They story line would be something along the lines of Dr. Frankenstein being excited because he is creating this new monster, yet other people will come in and burst his bubble that he isn’t being original.

If I were to use the audiences of my AP English class I would have to use an entertaining approach to get the focus and attention that I want. Therefore, I could do something like make a funny video which telling the story of everything. This video could be done in two ways: the first being with actual acting and the second would be using clips from multiple sources and putting them together.



Finally if I were to target adults, they would be around the ages of 35-50. With this audience I feel like my approach would have to be much different than my approaches for my first two audiences. I would do something along the lines of a journal of Dr. Frankenstein as he was going through the process of creating his monster. His thoughts would be all the preceding ideas that are mentioned in my genealogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment