1). I would like to reach out perhaps first to historians or people who have a interest in history. This is because my paper does go through the evolution of a battle tactic and thus goes through history. This would be an interesting group to present to, although it would have to be done in a professional and rather boring way as well as i would be critiqued on my work as they point out the flaws in my work or what they perceive to be flaws. However this would be helpful to me and improve my work as well as them to opening their eyes to new ways of looking at things.
2) My next target audience would be children in a school perhaps a history class. I could make colorful poster with illustrations and what not in order for them to better understand. This way they can learn and gain an education at the same time. I would most likely teach in a history environment as this fits that criteria the most, and it'll put an interesting spin on the environment to what they normally learn. I could also make a mini book or have a fun in-class interactions and what not to get them to participate
3) My last audience I'm not too sure who i should target. I'm not sure who else would be an appropriate audience. I'm guessing that my friends although not most of them are intrigued into warfare and history only a few. Although it would be an interesting game concept of developing war tactics and how it was deployed, and reenacting scenes
No comments:
Post a Comment