1. I was thinking about reaching to the younger age groups. It seems fitting since my genealogy is about a game. I will be looking for a comical and simple way to show children how exactly MOBA's were created. What immediately comes to mind is a book fashioned something like the Cat in the Hat. Dr. Suess books often seemed fun to children, but would have an underlying deeper meaning. This is what i would attempt to recreate, adding pictures to my book, and even attempting to rhyme the words to achieve that comical sense. My final presentation would be a read aloud of my book from cover to cover.
2. Another generation that probably has no idea about MOBA's would be elderly adults. My grandpa is constantly asking me how I am playing with 10 other people around the world at the same time. Because the older generation generally cannot grasp what a computer is, I would have to try to explain the genealogy of MOBA's in a simplistic manner. I know this may seem stereotypical, but the older generations attend museums more than that of the younger ones, so i would fashion my genealogy paper into a museum setting. Pictures would be "displayed" in the museum of certain key aspects of MOBA's with accompanying words to explain each picture.
3. I'm not entirely sure about this last idea, but maybe the audience could be teachers, and faculty of a school. I would argue that MOBA's came from genuine creativity, and that maybe this game should be allowed in schools because of the intense strategy it requires. The way someone has to think quickly in the game might "improve" brain function. This presentation would be more of an argument than an explanation of genealogy however.
No comments:
Post a Comment