A remediation is the change of mediums for some work. So
remediating my genealogy paper is changing it from essay form into some other
type of project. Im not totally sure I understand this and that my ideas for
this project are correct but I will make adjustments as necessary. My first audience is pedestrians walking down
the street. For this the remediated work would be a poster board. Almost to be
like protestors holding signs for people walking past to see. Except these
signs would contain brief information about how the transformers basically
copied past products to make their own. The second audience I was considering
is the board at Hasbro. For this audience I would make a power point to present
to them in the conference room. Again the power point would be a concise
version of the paper showing Hasbro how obvious it is that they took ideas from
other people. Like I said before im not completely sure about what this project
fully entitles but if it is possible maybe the PowerPoint would be to convince
the Hasbro management that they own settlement payments to the company’s that
their transformers took ideas of the look and concept from. The third audience I
am considering is internet users. To appeal to them I would make a video
showing the similarities between transformers and all the things what were
combined to form the transformers. In the
video I could even find clips of supernatural that show shapeshifters and
different toys the transformers resemble.
No comments:
Post a Comment